Bleed Rings and Flushing Rings
Bleed150 / Bleed150SS ● Bleed300 / Bleed300SS ● Bleed600/Bleed600SS
ASME Class 150 / 300 / 600 – Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel
• Sure Flow Equipment Bleed Rings and Flushing Rings are designed to withstand any pressure – temperature combination that an ASME flange will withstand.
• 1/2” or 3/4” , threaded or socket-weld taps are standard. Multiple taps can be provided but must be orientated by customer. Thickness of ring may be affected if larger taps are required.
• One coat of standard shop primer will be applied to all carbon steel rings unless specified differently.
• Standard materials are: SA516 Gr.70 • 304 Stainless Steel • 316 Stainless Steel
Other alloys can be furnished upon request
• Sure Flow Equipment Bleed Rings and Flushing Rings are produced in strict accordance with the following codes of practice: ASME B16.5 • ASME B16.20 • ASME B16.47 (For larger diameter flanges)
• Standard with 125-250 AARH Serrated Finish
• Higher ASME pressure ratings available
• Larger sizes available
• Manufacturer reserves the right to modify dimensions, materials, or design. Consult factory for certification.